TV shows about disney world

erin327

Mouseketeer
My 9 year old daughter is super excited for our upcoming trip. She would like me to find her a bunch of shows about disney world / showing disney world. I have a Samantha Brown episode and a Modern Marvels episode. What else should I show her and where do I find them?

There are some good documentaries on YouTube, just put disney documentaries in the search bar. There are some about all of Disney world and some about the making of some of the attractions. Several of the documentaries about the parks as a whole, especially Modern Marvels, are really outdated. Just an FYI.

There are some videos on Amazon Prime about Disney. Ultimate Walt Disney World, but they're a bit dated. Some of the videos on there show some behind the scenes imagineering stuff, which could be a bit of a bummer if she wants to believe in the magic and not know all the technical stuff.

I really like the YouTube videos by AJ for the Disney Food Blog. They’re mostly around 15 minutes long and they’re not all about food - they have stuff like the best rides, hidden secrets, fun things to do that you wouldn’t usually think of and so on.

Admittedly, I do love the ones that are about food too like the one on the best snacks to get...yum!

Travel Channel did a few shows. I would say they're not that old but they are dated.

Because of this thread, I'm currently watching
Best Places I've Ever Been: Disney Memories

What makes me sad, is we are FINALLY upgrading our DirectTV boxes this weekend, and I'm going to lose this, and alllll the other Disney specials and movies I've had recorded for the past 5+ years😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Amazon - Disney Parks: The Stories, Secrets and Magic Behind the Scene DVD set.
Amazon Prime and YouTube - Ultimate Walt Disney World
YouTube - anything by theTimTracker. Resort TV1 also has some good ones but I'm not a fan of their camera work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter