Tux Rentals

Jenn

DIS Veteran
From the sister of the bride -

Where do you rent the tuxedos for a WDW wedding? Looks like our party will need 5 or 6. Do you need to do a fitting in advance? We arrive on a Sunday and the wedding is Wednesday - should we plan some time for a fitting? Lastly, do they deliver the tuxes to us at the resort?

I rented from Gingiss. They have a local branch here and I was able to do all my measurements and check out styles well in advance. They dropped off and picked up at the Grand. I didn't have a fitting per se, but did have them drop off I believe on Saturday for my Monday wedding which gave me time to check everything out (nothing misfit).

Of course, somewhere between their drop-off and me calling to have it sent up to my room, the Grand misplaced it. Could have still been in the Grand's hold closet or it could have been sent off to someone else. In any case, the Dana Hughs, who handles Dis wedding stuff for Gingiss in orlando was quite apologetic and had a replacement delivered quite promptly.

I'd certainly recommend them.
-Andrew

When our stuff was delivered they actually met with everyone (we were all there already) and did a fitting check. Nothing needed adjusting but they were ready to if needed. Also, they remembered things like socks which our best man forgot.

We are using Carolyn Allens Bridal Shop. As they also have gown steaming services before the wedding and they will come and pick up your gown for preservation and send it home for you so you don't have to mess with it going home. The Tux's are After Hours and it was easier just to go thru them for all these servies.

Here's her website: www.carolyn-allens.com

Good luck!
Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter