Tux Rental for the Wonder

Mboothby

Mandiemouse
We tried renting a tux for our 4/25 Wonder sailing through a site that was suggested by the online cruise guide (cruiselineformal.com) and were told they do not SERVICe the Wonder. Can anyone help? Where can we rent a tux? Who DOES service the Wonder?

There isn't a formal night on the Wonder for 3/4 night cruises. Cruise Line Formal does service the Magic as it has formal and semi-formal nights for the 7-night cruise.

Cruiselineformal.com doesn't service the Wonder because there's no "formal night". You could rent a tux at home, but then you'd have to pack it. I did a search for formalwear near Cocoa Beach at www.switchboard.com and found the listings below. If you have a car or are using one of the limo services that will make stops on the way, you could pick one up on the way to the port.

Barbarella's Bridal Svc
777 E Merritt Island Cswy #300
Merritt Island, FL 32952-3571
Phone: (321)453-3089

Sid's Mens Fashions
777 E Merritt Island Cswy # 50
Merritt Island, FL 32952-3576
Phone: (321)453-6731

Bridal Box
115 E Merritt Ave
Merritt Island, FL 32953-3412
Phone: (321)452-2758

Beasley's Limousine Svc
17 S Tropical Trl
Merritt Island, FL 32952-4826
Phone: (321)453-3680

I've never sailed on the Wonder, but I don't believe that there's a formal night on the 3- and 4-day cruises. The most you'd need would be a jacket and tie for Palo or Triton's, and reports are that a lot of people get by without even this.

Originally posted by Señor Ferrari

The most you'd need would be a jacket and tie for Palo or Triton's, and reports are that a lot of people get by without even this.

Actually, the cruise literature only requests a jacket... it doesn't request a tie... so a sportscoat over a golf shirt would be acceptable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter