• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trattoria al Forno Breakfast

Alabama Minnie

DIS Veteran
Is the breakfast at Trattoria's a set price and you choose your entree? If so, how much is the current price?

Last edited:
Is the breakfast at Tutto's a set price and you choose your entree? If so, how much is the current price?

Tutto Italia doesn't do breakfast. Do you mean Trattoria al Forno over at the Boardwalk? If so, it is a set price and allears has the price at $34 for adults and $20 for kids.

Tutto Italia doesn't do breakfast. Do you mean Trattoria al Forno over at the Boardwalk? If so, it is a set price and allears has the price at $34 for adults and $20 for kids.
Yes, thanks so much. Have you done it? Can't decide between it and Cape May Breakfast.

Yes, thanks so much. Have you done it? Can't decide between it and Cape May Breakfast.

Sorry, haven't done either. If you have a princess little girl, I'd go for Trattoria. But Cape May also has Minnie. From reviews here, I think the food is better at Trattoria since you order your entree. Cape May is a traditional buffet, so you have more choices and more food.

We love both Trattoria and Cape May. We do Cape May once every trip because we stay at Beach Club, and we did Trattoria once last summer as well. Flynn was not there that day, which was disappointing, and I've heard many reports of him being out on other days as well (I'm sure it's still uncommon in the grand scheme of things, but I would wager that Flynn has the least number of "friends" on hand to fill in, compared to the other characters :) ). Cape May is a buffet so you have more choices. I would say the quality of food at Trattoria is better, but we still love Cape May. I would think about which characters you'd rather see.

We love both Trattoria and Cape May. We do Cape May once every trip because we stay at Beach Club, and we did Trattoria once last summer as well. Flynn was not there that day, which was disappointing, and I've heard many reports of him being out on other days as well (I'm sure it's still uncommon in the grand scheme of things, but I would wager that Flynn has the least number of "friends" on hand to fill in, compared to the other characters :) ). Cape May is a buffet so you have more choices. I would say the quality of food at Trattoria is better, but we still love Cape May. I would think about which characters you'd rather see.

To be honest, it would only be myself and DH this trip. We are staying at BWI so I thought either would be something "special" for one of our mornings, besides counter-service. Also, considering Trattoria for our arrival dinner. Any thoughts on dinner there?

We did Trattoria for both breakfast and dinner in November. We were staying at boardwalk, so it was a short walk to the restaurant. Both meals were delicious. I forget what we ordered at this point, but we were stuffed when we left. Many of the breakfast entrees included a sauce that didn't appeal to me. I requested it without and that was no problem. The characters were great, and I'm sure they'd be fun with two adults too. The princes were very entertaining.

To be honest, it would only be myself and DH this trip. We are staying at BWI so I thought either would be something "special" for one of our mornings, besides counter-service. Also, considering Trattoria for our arrival dinner. Any thoughts on dinner there?
I think doing either would be a great idea. If you are more into good food and less into the characters, I would say do Trattoria.

Never done dinner at Trattoria (although we do loooove the Cape May dinner buffet - we do that one twice each trip).

We've done both dinner and breakfast and both were delicious. Service was fantastic at both meals and the characters at breakfast were very fun for both kids and adults. We were surprised how much we enjoyed breakfast and dinner at Trattoria al Forno. We made ADRs for our next trip back!

We’ve done both breakfast and dinner at Trattoria. We enjoy both. Earlier this month, we did dinner one night and later during our stay did breakfast in the Taverna room, the small room at the back of the restaurant where they serve the same breakfast fare a la carte at about half the cost of the meal with the characters. Most entrees were $13 or $14. Add the cost of beverages to this.

We loved the Bon Voyage Breakfast - the character interactions were so much fun and the food was great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter