Tutto Closed 50's or Kona?

atisikitabasket

Mom Always Said I was a Little Off
So had everything planned and ready and now Tutto will be closed and I really can't decide on another place but I think it is down to 50's or Kona. I kinow at 50's you cna get a shake as a drink on the DDP does anyone know about Kona. Also I haven't been to Kona in a long time and menu has changed. Please just let me know what you think!!!!

if it helps here is our other ADR
Crystal Palace Breakfast
Cape May Clam Bake
Garden Grill
Ragland Road

:hug:

My family loves 50 Prime Time Cafe - the food is terrific and the atmosphere is a lot of fun!

If you had planned for Tutto, won't you want to pick another restaurant in Epcot or at least an Epcot-area resort, rather than spending the time to Hop to another park and Hop back?

Although I see that 2 of your remaining 4 are also in Epcot.

Still, try to figure out where you will be each day at dinnertime, or where you want to go after dinner. That might help you narrow it down. FWIW, I do not think Kona has a milkshake as a drink option on the DDP. WCC does, as does 50s PT.

We love the 50's diner. We were just talking about our meal there today and how much we enjoyed it!

We've dined at both Kona and 50PT (as well as Tutto) and of those three, Kona is the winner by far. Really good overall dining experience.

I like both!!!! I agree with PP. I would try to figure out what I am doing after dinner to see where I want to be.
Good Luck

:rotfl:

We loved the 50s diner this summer.

Debbie was our MOM, and she was great.

Our daughter was told to eat her veggies, and she quickly responded only if you give me a pony. Everyone in the room heard this, and the room erupted with laughs and non stop pranks and jokes.

Highly recommend 50s and if you go ask for DEBBIE!!

Safe travels.

We love both. 50's is more kid friendly, IMO, but Kona has great food. When is Tutto closed?

Tutto is going to be closed from Jan thru April and we are going in Feb. We were going to do Teppan Edo but our 8 yr old will not eat anything there. Still haven't decided.

has any kid had the Mickey Ravioli at Kona was it good and is it meat or cheese?

If you were planning on Tutto, why not give Via Napoli a try? We love Via - one of our favorite Epcot restaurants.

Between your other choices, I'd choose Kona.

We love both.

My wife and I do think the food is better at Kona. If you like Pan Asian than this is certainly worth trying. This year we are going with extended family. I told my sister we wanted to have dinner one night at Ohana and one night at Kona. The other five nights we didn’t care. She could pick whatever she wanted.

when I went to 50's in 2009 the food was NOT good at all...the atmosphere was amazing though....Kona had great food and atmosphere.....if you have park hoppers I say take advantage of it and hop around....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter