Tusker House vs. Chef Mickey Breakfast

I vote for Donalds Safari Breakfast. It's awesome and we love the Jungle Juice.

I'm loving the info here. We're only doing 1 character meal during our trip next month, and it is 8:40 (that's the only time I could get) at TH.

Not sure I want to wait 30 minutes to see Donald. Daisy is the one my DS will probably enjoy the most. Does she come to the table?

One more question. What time would you arrive at the park for the 8:40 reservation? I want to enjoy the walk to the restaurant.

cayennews said:
Can anyone tell me about the cost for TH? I can't find it anywhere.

I posted on another thread last night...the price varies with season, but yesterday it was 26.99 per adult.

James65 said:
I'm loving the info here. We're only doing 1 character meal during our trip next month, and it is 8:40 (that's the only time I could get) at TH.

Not sure I want to wait 30 minutes to see Donald. Daisy is the one my DS will probably enjoy the most. Does she come to the table?

One more question. What time would you arrive at the park for the 8:40 reservation? I want to enjoy the walk to the restaurant.

Yesterday Daisy was there, I would want to be in AK at least 20 minutes ahead of time for a somewhat leisurely walk back to TH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter