• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~Tusker House Or Another Breakfast For Ak Day~help

joenan88

DIS Veteran
I currently have a reservation for Tusker house the morning of the day we spend at The Animal Kingdom. My kids are 10, 7 and 6 and I am staying at The CR. I was wondering if there is any place else to eat in the park for breakfast (TS) or is there a good place for breakfast at The Animal Kingdom Lodge? Is the AK Lodge easy to get to from The CR? I would appreciate any advice...~ Nancy

We have a breakfast planned for Tusker House for our June 2008 trip. I hear it is good and fun for kids and that they do a parade and that they hand out noise makers for the parade. We are excited.

I also heard that Boma has a nice breakfast.

But I have never been to either of these places

There's also a Rainforest Cafe right outside Animal Kingdom and they serve breakfast.

But personally, I would keep the ADR at Tusker House.

We ate at Tusker House in December and it was delicious. There were so many choices and it had great character interaction. I would keep the Tusker House.

I had a problem with this myself and I think I figured it out. We're planning on eating a snack at the hotel before we get there and a early afternoon lunch at Flame Tree or Yak and Yeti a the park. Then, after the park closes we are heading to Raglan Road for dinner.

I've been to Boma for breakfast and highly recommend it..but I also heard that Tusker house is similair food.

Thanks for all the advice..I will keep our breakfast ADR at Tusker~ I was a little apprehensive since it is new..thanks again! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter