Tusker House Kids Lunch Menu

pjennings

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell what the kid menu selections are for lunch at Tusker House? I have seen the menus online but wondering if there may be more selections than what is listed on various sites. We have a lunch RoL dining package ressie for October at 12:30. I really would have preferred a breakfast time but I also know how lucky I am to have the RoL dining ressie. TIA

It's been a couple of years since we've been but I doubt it has changed - pretty standard stuff: chicken nuggets, roasted chicken drumsticks, mac & cheese, mashed potatoes, corn, green beans, pasta with sauce added separately.

It's been a couple of years, but I remember them having corn dog nuggets and mac n cheese.

There were definitely corn dog nuggets when we were there because my DS ate his weight in them. He's usually a huge salmon fan but he found a bone in his first bite and wouldn't eat any more. DD made a meal out of bread and chutney--not that she didn't like anything else, she just liked the bread so much! She probably ate about $1.50 worth of food, haha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter