Tusker House dinner?

I'm curious too. Never ate there, and since I was the only one who wanted to do Boma, this was my consolation.

It's delicious! Tusker House is our favorite character meal. There are some dishes with African and Indian flavors, but they also have carved meats, salads, etc. I think there is something there for everyone!

That unfortunate. Boma is awesome.

I agree, I love it! :love: But I was vetoed because my aunt wants to do as much in-park dining as possible (easier for her, which I understand). I'm bummed, but hopefully I'll like Tusker.

We enjoy it when we are in the park. There are plenty of items with African flair and everyday favorites. I do love Boma and there are some similarities, but Boma does rank higher in my book.

We ate there this week for dinner and I guess we are in the minority here but we thought it was awful! Definitely our worst meal out of eight. The pork was full of fat and the choices were very limited. On a positive note, we tried Cape May and loved it!!!!!

Haven't had dinner there but we've had lunch twice and I think they are the same, or very close to it. Our TH lunches were outstanding and honestly we thought just a bit better than Boma. If you'd told me that I'd never have believed it because we love Boma. The food at TH just seemed a bit fresher and it has some interesting dishes that aren't just the usual buffet fare.

We had dinner there in July. We booked the ROL package. We enjoyed it. There were a few slightly more exotic dishes, nothing way out though. We thought everything was good. Especially the salmon. It was expensive though. For the package, with tip and a couple of beers for dh, it cost us close on $300. Considering we had a 12 and 15 year old (one who is vegan) that eat next to nothing, it was really not good value for us.

don't know much about dinner. How's the food? Is it exotic?

1) Dinner is basically the same as lunch.
2) The main difference is an extra pork item and an extra fish item.
3) In fact, they actually scaled down the spicy or "exotic" nature of the dinner foods.
4) People wanted/prefered more "plain" food.

we just ate here the other night. We've been for Breakfast before, never dinner. There was too much "exotic" food for our tastes (I know most of it is not really "exotic"...perhaps just too many dishes with african or indian flavors). There was maybe 2-3 dishes that I enjoyed out of the probably 20 offered. The desserts were good though -lots that i liked.

To compare, we also ate at Hollywood & Vine and MUCH preferred the food offerings here. But, I didn't care for any of the desserts.

we have always loved TH dinner even when there were no characters! Seafood stew is delish, the malaysian curry chicken, samosas, chutneys, there was plenty of interesting flavorful things and some safer items for one of our sons. We missed it last year when we ate elsewhere, planning on dinner there again for April 2018!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter