Tusker House Breakfast on 8/31/13?

Chabby

Mouseketeer
Hi guys:
The web page says that the price for breafast at TH ranges from $36-$59.99 per person. How much does it cost at the end of August? We'll be at DAK on 8/31/13 and are considering going for breakfast but not at $59.99 per person. I guess it should be on the cheaper end in low season. Can someone please help me or point me in the right direction to get the info?

TIA!

I don't have an answer for your question, but we were charged $31.99 on April 4, 2013 for breakfast at TH. YMMV

I don't have an answer for your question, but we were charged $31.99 on April 4, 2013 for breakfast at TH. YMMV

This price would be great! Thanks for answering. I guess I can always call Disney and ask them directly :woohoo:

I called Disney the price is $28.75 per adult and $15.97 per child, so I booked it :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter