Tusker House breakfast buffet/ Sunrise Safari?

Harambe

I miss Tapestry of Dreams!
Yipeeeee! We have our ressies for the Sunrise Safari for August. What can you tell me about the breakfast buffet served at Tusker House at the end of the safari?

Details, anyone?

We were there last October. There was the usual American fair (eggs, biscuts, bacon, sausage, fruit, etc) They also had African items, you deffinately won't go hungry. It was displayed beautifully.

We just got back from a stay at AKL Concierge and did the Sunrise safari ~ INCREDIBLE!!! It really was great. The buffet breakfast was awesome too ~ the cinnamon crusted french toast was to die for!!!! Enjoy your trip!
Erin

Oooooo . . . sounds delicious. I know I'll definately need some coffee after getting up so early! LOL!

We usually stop by the concierge lounge for coffee and some fruit to hold us over until breakfast. We've never been disappointed with the food they serve at Tusker House.

Enjoy the safari and breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter