Tusker House and FOP

Kate11579

Earning My Ears
Hi guys! Ok, here is the deal! We are visiting Animal Kingdom for the first time 6/12/18. I was unable to snag FOP at 30 days 7:00 am (we’re staying offsite). I keep trying but so far no luck. The day we’re visiting is also EMH day, so rope drop for FOP is out of the question. By some crazy “force of nature” I was able to secure an 8 am Tusker House reservation a few minutes ago and I’m freaking out!! Is there a way we can actually have breakfast at TH at 8 am and still make it to FOP before the 9 am crowds? OR, should we just head straight for Pandora and eat the $10 per person cancellation fee? Please, share your opinions and similar experiences.

Thanks. I figured. How about if we just skip and pay the cancellation charge? Will we be able to get on the ride no questions asked?

I'm honestly not sure how that would work.

ETA: I was just primarily commenting on the length of the meal, I always plan on a minimum of 90 minutes for character meals.

OK. I just figured it was our ticket to get in at by 8 am during EMH without staying on site. But I only want to get in early for Avatar FOP

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter