Tusker House ADR @ 10:55

KellDy

Mouseketeer
Just made our ADR for a late breakfast at Tuskar House on June 14. 10:55 is listed for breakfast, but I noticed that lunch starts at 11:00. Looks like breakfast and lunch guests will be dining at the same time. What foods will be available? Anyone been there during this time and can let me know how the switch from breakfast to lunch is done?

We did this two years ago.
When we got there, our server let us know that breakfast was almost over, and to make sure to catch the characters when they came around, because it was their last lap.
Then he came back in to let us know that the buffet was switching to their lunch time offerings, but feel free to help ourselves. It was the best of both meals!

They hold a small area for breakfast buffet items, we also were able to ask for some things we wanted that were missing. If you want the breakfast items I suggest making a beeline for the food and bring a bit back to your table. If you enjoy the breakfast and lunch items it is the best of both worlds.

FYI, depending on time of year and other unknown factors the wait at Tusker can be long. We had a 10:30am on Dec. 28th and were not seated until after 11am. Other times we have been received early. My advice is arrive a bit early to check in.

They hold a small area for breakfast buffet items, we also were able to ask for some things we wanted that were missing. If you want the breakfast items I suggest making a beeline for the food and bring a bit back to your table. If you enjoy the breakfast and lunch items it is the best of both worlds.

FYI, depending on time of year and other unknown factors the wait at Tusker can be long. We had a 10:30am on Dec. 28th and were not seated until after 11am. Other times we have been received early. My advice is arrive a bit early to check in.

Were you charged for breakfast or lunch?

We had 11:00 res last year. When we got there all the breakfast food was out( which made me happy Bc I prefer breakfast).. But within a few mins they switched everything to lunch( which hubby liked)
So it was the best of both worlds.
We got charged for lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter