• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Turtle Talk w/Crush

cedarparkgirl

Mouseketeer
I went ahead and printed out the DL Schedule, but I did not see Turtle Time w/Crush listed when we go 4/9. Does this mean it will not be running? I was assuming since it is computer generated it would not be down. Any insight?

If its not on the referb list then it should be up and running :)

Im sure you probably know, but if you dont and for the others who definately dont know the show runs every 20 minutes which makes it so easy for anyone to see the show over and over. There is a fair bit of sitting room, and if you dont end up making a show, its just an extremely short wait for the next. Its fantastic.

I dont blame you. Have your little Gromits (Thats what Crush calls kids) sit on the lilly pads up at the front by the tank LOL, and they have more of a chance to become interactive with crush. :goodvibes Its so cute to see the kids light up, especially when Crush gets them to talk like a turtle.

TTw/C is not listed as Entertainment on the Disney website schedules. It should be operating unless is specifically says otherwise on the refurb schedule

Unless they have changed things, to confuse matters more TTwC is not listed very clearly on the DCA park map or outside where it is located. It is part of the Disney Animation studios, and is located inside the studios in the Hollywood Pictures Backlot area (HPB).

Our preferred seating to Turtle Talk that came with our AAA package is for the first showing only. What time does this show generally start showing?

I'm doing a shameless bump. ;) Can anyone comment on when Turtle Talk typically begins?

I would think as the DCA park first opens. Trust me you wont have a problem seeing it.

Thanks, guys. Can someone confirm that it does start running every 20/30 minutes from park opening? Do you think it's worth using the preferred seating for this since we have to be at the first show, meaning we'd have to specifically plan to be at DCA at opening rather than DL? Or should we just wait it out and go whenever works best? Bottom line, will the preferred seating really save us time or get us better seats to make it worth planning around? Thanks!

Thanks, guys. Can someone confirm that it does start running every 20/30 minutes from park opening? Do you think it's worth using the preferred seating for this since we have to be at the first show, meaning we'd have to specifically plan to be at DCA at opening rather than DL? Or should we just wait it out and go whenever works best? Bottom line, will the preferred seating really save us time or get us better seats to make it worth planning around? Thanks!
I purposely did not answer your question originally because I am not sure about the schedule in the morning. I have heard they do not do three shows an hour in the morning because the demand takes awhile to pick up throughout the day. By mid-day they are definitely up to three per hour (i.e., every 20 minutes). Hopefully someone else can confirm the show frequency in the morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter