turning CS credits into snack credits

Generally no. However, I have heard of people using TS credits at CS, but it takes a manager to do something with the computer. I would imagine that a snack type location would not have a manager immediately available.

Unfortunately NO! We were just there a couple of weeks ago and DM came down to spend a few days with DD and myself. She didn't have the dining plan but wanted to eat at a few TS that was more than what we had scheduled. She paid for the extra TS meals so we ended up with a few CS meals left. I asked our last day if we could turn them into snack credits and was told no. I don't totally understand that because a couple of snacks are definitely cheaper than a full CS meal, but guess they figure it's money in their pocket if we don't use them all.

We were there in December and we were able to do this. I don't know if anything has changed since then.

We were staying at WL and were able to do this at Roaring Forks. We were offsite for a couple of days so we had extra CS credits. They let us exchange 1 CS for 3 snacks. We got snacks for the plane and the kids loaded up on ice cream.

We tried in May at POR and were told no. I'm guessing it depends on where you are at and who you get that day. My advice would be not to count on it, but you never know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter