• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Turn-down Service

Tigger&Belle

<font color=blue>I'm the good girl on the DIS<br><
Is there turn-down service in the regular rooms at RP? If so, is it by request or is it done for all the rooms? It's nice to come back and have fresh towels and a chocolate. I know, I'm easily amused.

It's by request. just call star service when you get to your room and ask them to do it each night you are there. I even ask for special stuff like extra towels. sometimes they leave a little gift instead of chocolates!

Thanks CPM! It is nice coming back to a tidy room, especially since we'll be back for an afternoon break messing it up. I wish I had turn down service at home. :)

Originally posted by Tigger&Belle
Thanks CPM! . I wish I had turn down service at home. :)

You're welcome & I wish i had turn down at home, along with a maid & nanny! :p

How much do they charge for turn-down service?

They dont charge you for turn down. :)

Originally posted by Tigger&Belle
Thanks CPM! . I wish I had turn down service at home.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CPM
You're welcome & I wish i had turn down at home, along with a maid & nanny!

I want in on that deal too!!!:p

:o Is it customary to tip for turn down service? How much? And, would this be in additon to the "regular" tip from the morning?

Thanks!

Deb

I think that we have tipped extra for turn down service. Not much, though, since they are just doing a quick towel replacement, turn-down and maybe wipe down of the sink. A dollar or two would be plenty, depending on the number of people in the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter