Turkey Sandwich?

lk2500

Mouseketeer
My go to food when my stomach is acting up is a plain ole turkey sandwich. Is there anywhere in the parks I can get one?

TIA!

My go to food when my stomach is acting up is a plain ole turkey sandwich. Is there anywhere in the parks I can get one?

TIA!

Riverbelle Terrace! Just ask for turkey and bread! I think that's all that comes on it anyway, because they have a "fixings bar" for sauces, lettuce, etc, but just in case make sure it's plain!

Jolly Holiday Bakery has a turkey sandwich. It's on a ciabatta roll. Across the street at Mimi's has a good turkey sandwich. In DCA, Pacific Wharf has a turkey sandwich. And in DTD, you have Earl of Sandwich and La Brea bakery.

Storytellers Cafe and GCH room-service has one that my DH loves. He always has one (at least once a trip) brought up to the room during his afternoon break time. :)

Hungry Bear in Critter Country has the best, in my opinion. It comes on a multi-grain type roll with provlone, lettuce, tomato and mayo. Of course, you can order it anyway that you like! :thumbsup2 Here is one from our visit last week and you get a side of "zesty slaw", sweet potato fries, or onion rings.

IMG_4137_zps19ce3c63.jpg

I think River Belle is best..it is a carver sandwich, so is more like a real piece of turkey, not deli slices. At Hungry Bear I love the green tomato sandwich..yum. But not really soothing for the stomach. We find a very soothing homey lunch to be the tomato soup and grilled cheese at Jolly Holiday. Great for dipping :)

Not in the Parks, but you can also get a turkey sandwich over at the Paradise Pier Hotel--in the Surfside Lounge!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter