• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

TSM evening plan?

123Dis4Me

Mouseketeer
I am looking to conquer as much of TS Land in one evening but I am looking for the best strategy - please help! I currently have FP + for AS2 at 5:55 on a day the park closes at 8:30 (our WDW arrival day). I can switch this FP (at this moment) to TSM. I am hoping to get on TSM and (optimistic - I know) or SDD prior to park close - what would be my best strategy? Thanks!!

Last edited:
I would switch the FP to TSM as it sees longer waits then AS2 (which is the acronym being widely used for saucers, you can see yours got blocked out LOL). My strategy would be TSM with FP, AS2 standby, and then SDD right before park closing.

Agree with changing to TSMM as it always has a longer line than AS2.
Last trip, we got in line for SDD 5 minutes before park close and waited 15 minutes. SDD is better after dark.

Thanks! I switched my fastpasses, I am looking forward to SDD at the end of the evening!

Last trip we were in line for AS2 about 75 mins before park closing. Rode that, had a FP for TSM and then ran to SDD. We got into line 2 mins before park closing so were able to ride all 3 in the last 75 mins of the park being open! This was in Dec 2018.

So, surprisingly, I was able to modify my fp today from AS2 to SDD. I now have a FP at 7:15 for SDD. What should my strategy be to try and get on AS2 and TSM? Should I do standby on AS2 prior to SDD and TSM just before park closing at 8:30? Thanks for any help!

AS2 rarely has too long of a line, especially in the evening. Although, it is much better with the night lights on.
I would do TSMM when the line is shorter, Since you have the SDD FP, then AS2 followed by waiting for TSMM. When you go into TSL, if the line for TSMM is shorter, I would do that first.

What would be the strategy if going to Fantasmic and having a TSM fp for earlier for going on butt and sdd without too much wait at night?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter