TS suggestions in Epcot

We love Biergarten. We go every trip. I enjoyed Coral Reef my last trip, but I agree, not a fan of the new menu.
I’ve heard good things about Rose and Crown and Spice Road.

I didn't see an answer, so sorry if it's already been said, but a Lobster Boil or Seafood Boil is basically just boiled seafood, in this case served with sausage and corn on the cob, usually with a butter sauce and seasoning. The salmon was always my go-to at Coral Reef, but since they took it off, I will probably be trying the seafood boil (minus the sausage).

Our fave in World Showcase is Teppan Edo. We've also enjoyed Via Napoli (though it was super loud in there!) and Hacienda de San Angel. Also, San Angel Inn!

If you don't need to be in World Showcase, then Garden Grill is a must do. We really enjoyed the food and it is fun to be in a rotating restaurant.

We love Teppan Edo - I make sure we eat there every trip! Rose and Crown is great as well.

Teppan Edo is our fav at EPCOT. It’s a fun show, good food, and we like meeting other people as we share a table.

We enjoy Via Napoli and Teppan Edo. Via Napoli - we had the pizza and the fettuccine and both were tasty. Teppan Edo - we typically get the steak and chicken combo. This is very similar to Benihana but we enjoy it all the same.

I just wanted to comment that I had lunch at Spice Road Table in August with my 2 teenage kids The meal was spectacular, but the thing that struck me the most was the service. It was truly amazing. The waiter even brought us to-go cups for our waters and iced teas without us asking. I was so impressed by how friendly everyone was.

We just ate the second time this trip at Tappan Edo. We enjoyed it so much the first time, that we cancelled another restaurant to enjoy it a second time! Last night we had reservations for 8 pm and they were running late. We were seated at 8:38 and finished dinner at approximately 10. I highly recommend it. One table service on dining plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter