TS is it too late?

my4boys+1

Mouseketeer
I'm planning a trip at the end of agust couldn't get free dining, I want to make some resi's but am I too late to get anything decent now? I was thinking 1900 park fare, crystal palace, liberty tree inn and cape may brekafast.

I don't think you are too late. We are just getting ready to make our ADR's for our July trip. Last year we made them about a month in advance of going in late July. We were able to get every thing we wanted. You might have to be flexible with your times, though.:)

No, it's not too late. We have a group of 11 going Aug. 15-24 and I just canceled some ADRs last week and rescheduled new ones with no problem. I managed a late lunch at Coral Reef and dinner at Trails End. Canceled several other places. (We just returned a couple of weeks ago and some of the places we visited I don't plan to return too any time soon, so canceled them for August--this included Spoodles and Cape May).

I got Ohana (dinner) and Spoodles this morning for a short August trip we're working on planning for DD's birthday & the Pirate & Princess party (Aug 20-23). We'll only be there 2 or 3 nights so those were the only ADRs I asked about, but I was able to get both and at pretty close to the times I wanted.

Sorry you couldn't get the free dining....is it all sold out?? I tried to make an evening ADR about a month ago for CP at the end of August and the only times they had left were 8:30. You should probably call and try to make some now. You may have to book later times or take lunches. You won't know until you call. Good luck!!

I made some ADR's this morning for my late Aug trip. Wanted the Cinderalla Gala Feast at 1900 Park Faire, but was told it would be closed during that time.:sad2:

Not too late at all. I called today for my friend who is going during free dining and got everything she wanted and at good dinner times! :thumbsup2

I made some ADR's this morning for my late Aug trip. Wanted the Cinderalla Gala Feast at 1900 Park Faire, but was told it would be closed during that time.:sad2:
1900 FP is being refurbed but the Cinderella dinner is still being held at GF Cafe. It won't be buffet, but will have a regular menu. Appetizer and entree are your choice, dessert is a plate of assorted mini desserts to be shared.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter