Trying to plan 1st trip to Disney World itinerary...pulling my hair out!!!

lizandalyssa

Earning My Ears
I am trying to get my itinerary together, but are finding that hours on different website are different!!! We want to take advantage of EMH and I have printed out several different calendars from different websites and all are saying different times and days. I have a calendar from the disboards, magical moment travel, Disney world, and one more. Does anyone know the correct calendar. Our travel dates are March 7-March 14, 2009. Any help will be appreciated.

I am trying to get my itinerary together, but are finding that hours on different website are different!!! We want to take advantage of EMH and I have printed out several different calendars from different websites and all are saying different times and days. I have a calendar from the disboards, magical moment travel, Disney world, and one more. Does anyone know the correct calendar. Our travel dates are March 7-March 14, 2009. Any help will be appreciated.

I would go with what the WDW website has posted. The info out there is pretty unreliable right now. Also, you can call this number to verify, 407-828-8101. A computer will ask what you need help with and you can say a variety of things from park hours to fireworks schedules. Good luck and have a great trip!!! :cool1:

I would go with Disney's web site. EMH are great you should have a great time. It's good to have a plan just don't try to do everything. Make a list of the things you want to do most. I love the morning EMH we're done with all the things on our must do list by noon with little to no wait time. The evening hours seem to be crowded on the E ticket rides & shows. I don't thing it's too busy those weeks you should do just fine.

A phone call may be your best bet, maybe even to your resort and ask the questions you really need answered. Having only been once, I really over did the prep and wanted to see everything and do everything, but it is impossible to do without going mad. Organized is good, but planning it out to the last minute may drive those that are with you crazy, espeically if your kids are younger. We all know what happens when you push them to hard:scared:
Pick out a couple of must sees and do those. Best of luck, I have only been once, but it took me less than a day to hooked. Then the obsession begins!!

17.gif

Welcome to DISboards. As what mblc14 said, calling is the best way now to know the info you want.

Have a nice and fun planning for your trip. :)

Every time that i have gone i have used the information tour guide mike, he has always been reliable and every bit of information that i got from his site has been golden, it has been great not ahving the kids wait in line and being able to enjoy each day. I know his site cost money, but it ahs alwasy been money well spent for me

I'm going at the same time and still haven't finished my itinerary due to the calendars changing. So, I completely understand!

I think it has to be done to the WDW official calendar. From what I understand, it is now in semi-working order. There's a thread in the Parks forum all about it.

Let's hope, Disney get it straightened out soon!

I recommend the Passporter guides - DW has used them from our first trip as a couple they are informative and are designed as a quick reference while at the parks plus they have areas for notes so you can create a journal of your trip.

They also have suggested touring strategies based on your the makeup of your party Family w/small children etc

I know how you feel! I've been trying to plan our May trip forever! I think my plans have changed at least a hundred times!

How is the planning going?? Had any luck getting your questions answered, or are you still pulling your hair out?? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter