Trying to find breakfast before the parks open?

jennc27

Mouseketeer
This is our first trip to WDW in Aug :banana: I was wondering if there where any snack or cs places that we could eat at before the parks opens, besides our resort. I just relized that we will be eating breakfast each day at our resort and I wanted to shake it up a bit. Any advice? :)

I believe that you have to have a reservation at a TS in the park to gain early admission. you might try eating breakfast at another resort.

Like PP stated, you will either have to eat at another resort or make an ADR for one of the TS restaurants in the Parks.

Resort options:

Chef Mickey's
1900 Park Fare
Ohana
Kona
Cape May Cafe

Park Options:
Crystal Palace
Tusker House

You could eat at the Rainforest Cafe just before you go into Animal Kingdom. They even have their own entrance into the park at the back of their store.

This is our first trip to WDW in Aug :banana: I was wondering if there where any snack or cs places that we could eat at before the parks opens, besides our resort. I just relized that we will be eating breakfast each day at our resort and I wanted to shake it up a bit. Any advice? :)

There is an amazing bakery at the Boardwalk....

Gasparilla's at the Grand Floridian is open 24 hours a day. It is counter service, but the grill will do eggs to order in addition to the usual breakfast platters. You could stop on your way into the Magic Kingdom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter