Trying to figure out 2 days prior cruise Jan 4-6, 2024

Lduane1815

Earning My Ears
Hi

Flying into Orlando prior to cruise Jan 4-6, 2024 and not sure how busy the parks will be.

4 Adults - kids in their early 20's. Would like to try to stay in 1 room. Looking at staying at Lowes Royal Pacific Hotel

Going to get the Park to Park passes but not sure if we need EE or not.

Also looking at transportation from MCO to Universal and Universal to Port Canaveral

Would appreciate any help or suggestions.

Loews Royal Pacific Resort - Orlando​

I look at the cost of express passes for the dates I'm interested in to see how crowded Universal thinks the parks wil be. The more money they charge, the more crowded they expect it to be.
As for EE, I always think early entry is a good idea when staying on property.
I thought the rooms at RP were too small for our family of four (2 kids under 12). However, I dont see too many complaints about the size of the rooms at RP, so it's just a matter of what you're used to and expecting. Just be aware that the rooms are definitely on the smaller side (335 sq ft).

Is it your first visit?
If you are okay using single rider lines, that will save a load of time on many rides and a load of money on EPs.

The AP rates may be out for those dates, they're on the cusp of what has been released. You can check to see if there is a good deal on the hotel, it may save you a bit (the AP rates are the most advantageous for really short stays).

Uber/Lyft is easiest from MCO to Universal. Not sure about getting to Port Canaveral, if there is no shuttle I would guess ride share is the cheapest option there too.

We went a long time ago - we are all adults and have no problem using single rider lines.

Thanks for all the info

4 Adults - kids in their early 20's. Would like to try to stay in 1 room. Looking at staying at Lowes Royal Pacific Hotel
Will all be happy sharing a bed?

If not, plans on a roll away or look into suites at CB or the more offsite properties
Flying into Orlando prior to cruise Jan 4-6, 2024 and not sure how busy the parks will be.
I’m thinking it should be slow since the 1st is a Monday. Check out uncover tourists crowd calendars for projections

various shuttles run to port canaveral, majority originating at MCO or the airport hotels.

You might also consider booking just one night onsite (would allow up to two days in the parks), then transferring i the evening to one of the airport properties for ease in the am After you enjoy a day at the parks.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter