Try Character Breakfast at Plaza Inn

TsWade2

DIS Veteran
I was thinking to try character breakfast at Plaza Inn since I heard that has more variety characters than Storyteller's Cafe. I just found out that Brer Fox was there. I know it's not a garunteed thst he'll be there, but, is Brer Fox still visiting Plaza Inn? Has anyone seen Brer Fox at the Plaza Inn, lately?

I haven't heard many reports of him being there, but would probably stop in as a walk-up if I saw him in there!

I also haven't heard of him being there. Not to say that he never is, but I don't think it's on a regular basis. Between my daughter and me, we have eaten there 4 times in the last 9 months and haven't seen him.

We are trying it during our trip. PPL have said that it has the most characters of any Character meal.
We've been to all the character meals in WDW and most have 4 - 5 characters
From what I have read characters are very random, and there are lots of them.
Can't wait to try it!

If you guys going to ask me to find Brer Fox at Storyteller's Cafe, that's not going to happen. I tried it twice and it didn't work. Man, Disneyland is making this hard for me.

We were there on Saturday for a 7:10 reservation and saw 8 characters. Minnie, Chip, Dale, Captain Hook, Pooh, Eeyore, Max, and Fairy Godmother. Tigger was "coming out later" but I don't know how much later.

You know what? I was thinking. I take that back. I'll give Storyteller's Cafe another try.

About 3 years ago we saw Brer Fox and Brer Bear during more than one trip near Splash Mountain. I was wishing they'd have Brea Rabbit, but I never saw him.

I have to agree with agamble above. I have seen Brer Fox & Brer Bear in Critter Country by Splash Mountain on many occasions. Last time I saw them as my mom went to take a picture of me with the two of them they both turned around at the same time and bent over so their bums were up in the air, and I am standing there in the middle laughing. It was a great moment.

Do they offer reservation times for breakfast before the park opens? We are thinking about taking our first trip to DL in May.

You know what? I was thinking. I take that back. I'll give Storyteller's Cafe another try.
I have not seen Brer Fox at Storytellers in any of the times I've been (half a dozen or so over the last three years or so). It's always been Chip, Dale, Meeko, Koda, and Kenai.

We saw Brer Fox at Minnie's breakfast at the Plaza Inn-but it was probably 3 years ago. We only go once a year, but we have not seen him since that time.

Anyone know if any of the Brers appear in the park (outside the breakfast)?

Anyone know if any of the Brers appear in the park (outside the breakfast)?

I have seen Brer Fox and Brer Bear in Critter Country, but it was probably several years ago. I saw Fox, Bear, and Rabbit at 1 of the Long Lost Friends events in 2013(?).

I have seen Brer Fox and Brer Bear in Critter Country, but it was probably several years ago. I saw Fox, Bear, and Rabbit at 1 of the Long Lost Friends events in 2013(?).

I'd sure love to find them sometime. It's a bummer I can't ever make it for events like that Long Lost Friends weekend.

Do you know if they ever show up at Mickey's Halloween Party?

I have not seen Brer Fox at Storytellers in any of the times I've been (half a dozen or so over the last three years or so). It's always been Chip, Dale, Meeko, Koda, and Kenai.

This is exactly who we saw at Storytellers this May. I think it's pretty set like Mickey and Goofy's breakfasts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter