Trouble with gifts?

Tiinkerbelle

Spend every moment like it's your last, you only g
Having trouble finding gifts? Here's some tips.

For the boys:
"The Flowboard Deep Carve System Skateboard" ages 7 and up. A skateboard with 7 wheels lined up in a curve making steering a breeze, 14 wheels total. Give you the effect of surfing or show boarding, easy to handle easy to stop.

For boys or girls:
"Sony PSP bundle pack", large bright screen, Internet compatible. Photo, movie, game compatible. Memory duo stick, soft case, ear phones, music controler and power cord. Charge around 2 hours for longest play, longest play is abount 5-6 hours. Mario games are not supported by sony, so you will not be able to get "Mario cart" "Mario 64" or any of those.

For girls:
A beauty gift card for Sephora, I would say get a $150-$200 Gift card, because Sephora is not cheap at all. For the same quality but a Beauty gift bundle case, $19 at Rite aid they have bundle beauty packs (suprisingly Rite Aid beauty products are better then the bundle packs you can get for $29 at Macy's or JcPenny are almost like crayon. They are horrible to use.)

For boys or girls:
-Most boys love shoot them up kill them games-Diablo 2 is a perfect game, it's rated "M" but I'm not quite sure why for, it's not graphic, you'll just see red on the floor. Those "T" games that are so gorey are worse then this game.
-If you perfer something more creative, "The Sims 2 Holiday Edition" is perfect, create your people, build your house, furnish it, and play. You make them gain skills, get jobs, go their homework.
-Another game with more of a goal is "The Sims 2 for PSP", You go tasks to help others in your neighborhood, you help the ghosts get out of your house by finishing their unfinished business. Note-This game is made for 13 or older for a reason.

Hope this helps any, you can also search for more related games. If you go into a store specifically made to sell games they will be a lot better help in pin pointing what is best for the person you are getting. Such as "Game Stop" and places like that. Walmart, or Target does not have any game intellegence, so if you ask them they will tell you they are not sure and walk away.

^ i would love if someone gave me a sephora gift card for $200! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!