**Trouble w/ Water Misters?**

jtnsami

DIS Veteran
:confused3 Wondering if anyone else had problems with thier Mister fans? I got mine out today to try before we leave, and the thing broke 5 minutes after I started using it. The squirter fell off, the spring popped out, and some white piece fell out too. Is there anything else you prefer to carry in the parks for cooling off? I'm kinda leary about taking these things now.

If you have one of the actual "Disney" mister fans...the $17.00 blue ones they sell in the parks, they will probably replace it when you get there if you show them the broken one.

We did that in January. Our first one sort of melted in the car...not sure if it was the sun or that the fan had rolled near the car's heater one morning, but anyway, a CM happily gave us a new one!!

Same thing happened with ours. we were able to put it back together but at times the fan part would fly off. (dont put it close to your eyes!!)

2 years ago I bought a mister fan in Bed bath and Beyond. Thing fell apart the first full day there, just the way you described. I have given up on them.

I took them back to Wal-Mart and picked up the $0.97 O2Cool fans. They're small with a clip for the backpack, and they feel like they put out more air than the big misters. Plus they were CHEAP :thumbsup2 . For the price I paid for the big ones, I could buy 15 of these small ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter