Trouble making payment (website)

TreeFalls

Mouseketeer
I booked on the Dream in January, but I chose the option to pay the deposit in a few days or the reservation will be canceled (needed to talk my husband into it!)

Well, today is the day to pay, and the website won't let me make a payment. I click "make a payment", and then it's just blue circle until it gives up.

What are your recommendations? Wait it out? Risk having to re-book the whole thing tomorrow? Try to call (seems futile given the number of people that will be calling)?

I booked on the Dream in January, but I chose the option to pay the deposit in a few days or the reservation will be canceled (needed to talk my husband into it!)

Well, today is the day to pay, and the website won't let me make a payment. I click "make a payment", and then it's just blue circle until it gives up.

What are your recommendations? Wait it out? Risk having to re-book the whole thing tomorrow? Try to call (seems futile given the number of people that will be calling)?
Try the online chat option.

If you have a Mac, try using another browser (e:g Chrome) as Safari and the DCL website don't seem to get along well. - It's happened to me before.

Regardless if Mac/Windows: Delete a day's history and cookies from your browser , re-start your computer and try again. - This also helps sometimes.

Let us know here if this helps.

Thanks for the ideas. I tried different browsers, different devices, even tried through the app- same problem everywhere. The chat is grayed out and sys nobody is available. I'm not calling, so I guess I'll just have to re-book when it lapses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter