Trouble booking?

Madhattermad

Mouseketeer
Hi

I keep getting an error message when trying to book on the Disney Cruise Website...is there an ongoing problem. This is my first cruise but I have a Disney account which is opening fine but when I try to make payment I get an error page saying they are working on it...but its been like this for days.

I checked booking dates and I think I should have been able to book as a first timer from 7 March?

Thanks

K.

I was going to say it's been quirky today but that doesn't solve your problem if it's been days. Have you tried clearing your cache or trying a different browser?

If you call them, they are very helpful! Plus they can help you with expositions and other adventures. The wait time is about 20 minutes though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter