TRON Identity Program availability?

GabetrixDisney

Mouseketeer
Apologies if posted in wrong place but I didn’t see it talked about. Does anyone have any insight or predictions for getting the opportunity to do this expeierence?

I did not realize you could make reservations through MDE and there are no times available for April 5th when I will be at MK. It does say same day reseverations may be available or walks up depending but similar to Savis workshop, availability can be very limited and obviously it’s going to be crazy busy.

Do any of you pros think I have a chance? It’s somthing I got really excited about doing.

As of right now, it looks like TRON identity program is fully booked for both Apr 4 & 5, but then there are reservation slots available beginning the 6th. With TRON officially opening on the 4th, and the TRON identity program beginning on the 4th, I have a bad feeling that it is going to be a crazy busy madhouse with lots of people trying to do walk-ups.

Are you still going to be at WDW on the 6th, and if you don't have a MK ticket, can you park-hop there in the afternoon?

I'm going there the following week. I made my reservation for this, and there are still many time slots available on my day.

Good luck!

I have a reservation booked for the 5th right now, if anyone has one that they don't want for the 4th let me know, I would prefer to do it on the 4th.

Are you still going to be at WDW on the 6th, and if you don't have a MK ticket, can you park-hop there in the afternoon?
Unfortunately the way this trip worked out we are leaving the 6th so the 5th is kind of my only opportunity.

I’m going to try my best!

As of right now, it looks like TRON identity program is fully booked for both Apr 4 & 5, but then there are reservation slots available beginning the 6th. With TRON officially opening on the 4th, and the TRON identity program beginning on the 4th, I have a bad feeling that it is going to be a crazy busy madhouse with lots of people trying to do walk-ups.

I'm going there the following week. I made my reservation for this, and there are still many time slots available on my day.

Good luck!
Seems like word got out pretty quickly. All of the open spots are filled for the first 30 days of operation so I wouldn't expect too much walk up availability.

Seems like word got out pretty quickly. All of the open spots are filled for the first 30 days of operation so I wouldn't expect too much walk up availability.
That seems very strange that all of the sudden, every time slot for every day through May 3 is taken, but then beginning May 4, almost every time slot is available. It makes me wonder if they're delaying the opening of TRON Identity Program by a month, or maybe Disney IT misconfigured something. In MDE Future Plans, I still see my reservation for TRON Identity Program for the 2nd week in April.

That seems very strange that all of the sudden, every time slot for every day through May 3 is taken, but then beginning May 4, almost every time slot is available. It makes me wonder if they're delaying the opening of TRON Identity Program by a month, or maybe Disney IT misconfigured something. In MDE Future Plans, I still see my reservation for TRON Identity Program for the 2nd week in April.
We have 3 reservations for April 13th that we see in our MDE. They may have stopped taking reservations to make more space for walk in the first month. If that's the case though they will still honor existing reservations.

Anyone have any tips or suggestions for walks up? I couldn’t get a reservation and going to be their the 5th.

I just read on one of the blogs that the Tomorrowland Launch Depot Store opening is to be delayed until April 5 so TRON Identity Program reservations for April 4 are being canceled but guests can get a $90 gift certificate.

Would be interested to know if anyone with an April 4 reservation can confirm this.

Kind of happy I have one on the 5th and not the 4th but fully expecting for the 5th to be canceled now.

I just read on one of the blogs that the Tomorrowland Launch Depot Store opening is to be delayed until April 5 so TRON Identity Program reservations for April 4 are being canceled but guests can get a $90 gift certificate.

Would be interested to know if anyone with an April 4 reservation can confirm this.
I'm not gonna lie- I wouldn't be terribly upset if my reservations got cancelled and I walked way with $270. My husband and kid on the other hand...

I'm not gonna lie- I wouldn't be terribly upset if my reservations got cancelled and I walked way with $270. My husband and kid on the other hand...
I'm in the same boat. I'm a geeky guy and a big TRON fan, and I'm very excited about the ride and the TRON Identity Program. If Tron Identity Program is delayed by a week and I don't get it in April, I'll be sure to get it when I return in October. If they give a gift certificate in place of a reservation they cancel, that's icing on the cake. :)

BTW, does anybody know the physical dimensions this is going to be? We always go home with more than what we arrived with, but I don't know how much luggage space to plan for this. I don't know if it is a 6", 12", 18", etc sized action figure.

BTW, does anybody know the physical dimensions this is going to be? We always go home with more than what we arrived with, but I don't know how much luggage space to plan for this. I don't know if it is a 6", 12", 18", etc sized action figure.
Found this picture online. How tall do you think it is? 12"?

I'll try to take a picture next week. We couldn't get a reservation but hopefully they'll let us in the shop. 20230401_144816.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter