Trivial Pursuit

DRRluvsWDW

We want The Kitchen Sink! Proud TwistStars T&T Mo
Anyone know if there is a new Disney Trivial Pursuit?
I have been looking for a while, found one today, but it says latest "Incredibles characters"

Thanks!
Denise:)

There is. I have it. It has questions for adults and kids in the one game. I think I just got it at Walmart, not this past but the year before, Christmas time.

WOW - that would be fun... I've still got mine from 1986!!! Played it with the fam last weekend for the first time - since they've always said that I would cream them!! It was lots of fun - but I found it to be so very random. The Disney questions were cool - but the non-Disney ones were just weird. I'd love to get a new version... my kids weren't even born in the '80's, and therefore could not answer many of the 'non-Disney" questions. I'll have to check the newer one(s) out!!

There is. I have it. It has questions for adults and kids in the one game. I think I just got it at Walmart, not this past but the year before, Christmas time.

Thanks! Can you tell me what movies it goes up to? The one I found stops at Incredibles.

It may be the same one. It says it has POC and incredibles, the copyright date is 2005.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter