Tritons/Wonder

I would miss peel and eat shrimp, I think we'll pass this, although in the past we would almost always pick the alternate dining room.

We had this menu on our Feb 9 Wonder cruise. Loved it. Loved Tritons on a hot and hectic day.

Two of us, traveling with 4 and 1 year olds, Tritons was perfect. Cool, uncrowded. attentive servers, and IMO, great menu. Such an elegant start to a cruise. Four year old ordered from adult menu but asked for broccoli and fries in addition to beef. She got it. Head waiters came over to chat - it was so different than balancing trays and going to buffet one at a time. It was a warm day and Tritons was a pleasant retreat.

I guess I need to go on the Wonder again...I did not know this. See you can learn something new after 12 cruises...lol

Thank you! Came here from another thread, actually - going to try lunch at Triton's when we board the Wonder for Alaska this August. The menu seems basic but it will be nice not to have to fight to find a table, etc in Cabana's!

Does anyone know if anyone has posted the Triton's Breakfast menu? I have been searching around, but no luck. We are skipping Triton's on our cruise next month on our rotation for Palo, but we would still like to dine at the restaurant at some point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter