TripleA Membership worth it for discount?

Wenlitz

<font color=6699FF>The Tag Fairy has been known to
I am planning a trip for 10 of us, 3 familys at the world. I have been trying to find out what carribean beach is going for in the sept. oct time frame. I have called Disney and got rack rates only.
I was told no discounted rates at this time for this year. We wont be going till next year. I was offered the AAA rate of 118.00 including taxes. Is this the best I can hope for? Thanks for your help. My family is very anxious to at least know where they are staying!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Having AAA is a great deal. Besides all that membership offers you for your car they have lots of great discounts that I more than save the cost of membership. At this point AAA discounts seem to be all that is available.

I think $118 is a great rate for the Mods. When we stayed at CBR we paid $154 rack for a waterview (which is really a pool view). Rack rate for regular is $133 so at least the $118 is a discount. I got $61.60 for Allstar Sports in November and if they release AP or Fla discount it would drop to $49, and you can't beat that. I love the AAA discounts and their car service is terrific. It's worth the $45 a year we pay and you also get 10% discount at Universal if interested too.

Hi-

You could always book at the AAA rate and then wait to see if better rates become available. I can purchase an AAA membership at Costco for about $50. You just need your membership card at check-in to qualify for the discount.

TTFN!

Beware: I had to provide my AAA # and expiration date when I made my ressie, was told to have valid card at check in too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter