Trip Report ~ Page 3

Haha that sounds like a good idea!

But that's just how much I would bring,because I tend to be a big spender in the 'World. :p

back!

I went on PW 2 times in a rox, Kalie, EE was closed, Safari twice, saw parade twice, played dino games, and had tons of fun!

I will tell you all about it when I am conscience tomorrow!

First I wok up at 5:30AM. I woke up from my parents calling me and wondered why cuz its not a school day:confused: , two seconds later I realized today we were going to Disney! :woohoo:
We left at 6:10ishAM. It was still dark and I was a little tired, but was so happy I couldn't sleep on the way there!popcorn:: We didn't hit any traffic at all:drive: ! It was so nice! The magic was working already!:wizard: :banana:

We arrived at the Animal Kingdom entrance (were you first enter before parking) and we had to wait about 10 or so minutes before finally getting in. I guess we were a little early. :upsidedow We got inside, parked and walked up to Animal Kingdom. We got our bags checked and our tickets scanned.

We went straight to Donald's Breakfasouras. We were in the park a few minutes earlier then some other people.:yay: We waited for our name to be called (while waiting we made some friends from the people standing behind us!) We got in, sat down and waited.

Would we be disappointed?

First I wok up at 5:30AM. I woke up from my parents calling me and wondered why cuz its not a school day:confused: , two seconds later I realized today we were going to Disney! :woohoo:
We left at 6:10ishAM. It was still dark and I was a little tired, but was so happy I couldn't sleep on the way there!popcorn:: We didn't hit any traffic at all:drive: ! It was so nice! The magic was working already!:wizard: :banana:

We arrived at the Animal Kingdom entrance (were you first enter before parking) and we had to wait about 10 or so minutes before finally getting in. I guess we were a little early. :upsidedow We got inside, parked and walked up to Animal Kingdom. We got our bags checked and our tickets scanned.

We went straight to Donald's Breakfasouras. We were in the park a few minutes earlier then some other people.:yay: We waited for our name to be called (while waiting we made some friends from the people standing behind us!) We got in, sat down and waited.

Would we be disappointed?

We sat down and the waiter came to us. We got back up to get our food from the buffet and it was ok. The only thing I liked was the hashbrowns and characters. My mom asked for grits and the guy said they could give her quaker oats instant grits.:eek:
Yes, this was at Disney.:sad2:

I would never go back!

Then we went to Guest Relations for Disney Dollars.:dance3:
Then bugs life.
Then Flights of wonder
Then we went to the safari and the animal trails.
Then we ate lunch.

Would we get soaked from being in the rain and would that ruin our plans?

We sat down and the waiter came to us. We got back up to get our food from the buffet and it was ok. The only thing I liked was the hashbrowns and characters. My mom asked for grits and the guy said they could give her quaker oats instant grits.:eek:
Yes, this was at Disney.:sad2:

I would never go back!

Then we went to Guest Relations for Disney Dollars.:dance3:
Then bugs life.
Then we went to the safari and the animal trails.
Then we ate lunch.

Would we get soaked from being in the rain and would that ruin our plans?

eek, I hated bugs life! my brother ran out screaming back in 04 and I was incredibly freaked out, so we never went back!

Looking forward to reading more. I like how you leave it at a cliff hanger like that.:goodvibes

After we ate lunch at Rainforest (at 1:15PM), we got a seat for the parade.
It had rain, but while we were inside! It worked out perfect :cool1:!
We watched the parade twice then did the safari again before the park closed.

But..... the night wasn't over. Since we were passholders, we got to stay an extra 2 hours at AK!:wizard: :banana: :dance3: :yay: :cool1: :cheer2: :woohoo: :hippie:
There was only maybe 100 people in the park total (when the after hours were going on) It was so nice not being pushed and shoved and everything. We played games in DinoLand and went on PW twice! It was so fun. But then it started to rain heavy. You know the pin where if a castmember see's someone do something nice, they give them a pin and then when that person with the pin see's someone else do something nice they give the other pin to the person. (sorry if that was confusing), well there was a little boy playing against me and my mom, at one of the Dino games, and we had the lady give the prize to him. So my mom got the pin! :wizard:
Then we ate at Donald's Breakfasouras again for a quick snack. Then we went on Kali right before we had to leave. My mom got soaked! :laundy:
we changed in the restroom into clothes we brought in case we got wet, and I got a picture with Mogley, King Louie, Baloo, and the elephant! They had them out because it was like the 75th anniversary. Thats the reason they had this whole event!:cheer2: :flower3:

I will post a little more later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter