Trip Report #38...I think it's readable!

Barb,

I read your trip report and was blown away yet again!! I have learned sooo much from you and your reports and postings!! I wanted to say thank you so very, very much. You are responsible for introducing me to these boards and that has been such an invaluable gift. It so nice to see how magical your trips are to you two even after doing 38 of them!! You are my inspiration!!

Thanks for the time you devote to sharing with all of us! It is appreciated more than I can ever say.

We leave in just 2 days and I feel so prepared to "live the magic and wonder of the DCL"!! Your tips are in my little notebook. I can't wait to share my first trip report with all my DIS buddies!!

Wish it was possible for you and Tony to join us on the 14 day repo cruise. I'd love to have the opportunity to thank you personally!!

You are a very special lady!! Thanks a million!!:wave2:

Have a great time on your cruise!!
I know that it will be wonderful and magical :teeth:
It was a lot of fun dining with a table-full of first timers on #38 because I got a real kick out of seeing it through their eyes. I don't really go into that in the trip report, but it was so cool to talk to them about their experiences.
Barb

Thanks so much for your report Barb!!! Wonderful to hear that you and Tony are still have such a a great time on DCL!!!

Barb, I just read your entire report, wow! I love your reports, especially now because we're going to be on our very first cruise in April. You have a way to introduce things just for us newbies, its amazing you don't tire of doing that. I really, really appreciate how you explain the things that we are totally new at and have no idea how to do.
By the way, are you booked for our cruise, on April 17th? And I can't remember if I have asked you, but, what do you think of rooms 7627 and 7629? thanks!

Thanks for the terrific report, Barb!
You may want to relabel it though, as Sept 2004 is still a little ways off. ;)

Great report!

I enjoyed your comment about the fact that you have to boot up your laptop computer when you go through security at the port. Mine is ancient (almost 8 years!), and is held together with duct tape (honest!) and has various plastic parts missing, and a wire or two hanging out of it. The security guard looked at it suspiciously, and then asked me to turn it on. Ummm, the other thing that doesnt work is the battery. It only boots up when plugged in. There was no plug available, and after talking to his companions, they decided to let me board with my poor old computer, and said that they would send someone to check on it before we sailed. No one ever came to see it, I think they just felt really sorry for me!

Beth

Another great trip report ...Thanks For posting..
Hope all is Well...

Peter

Oops, I didn't realize that I dated it Sept.! I guess I'm anticipating the next one a bit too much already.
Barb

Barb:

When I click on your link, it comes up as "The requested URL was not found on this server". Is there another link I can go to?

Thanks.

I just fixed it...I didn't realize that when I fixed the title to make it the correct month, that affected the name of the link.
Barb

I just booked our first DCL cruise for Aug 8. Reading your trip report was fantastic:tongue:
I can hardly wait to start out cruise!:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter