Trip Insurance

jsantini

Disney Vet
Can anyone share some tips about trip insurance? Is Disney's the best, or would it be better to get it elsewhere? What's covered? We're going in late August, so I'm concerned about Hurricane Season, after living through Charlie two years ago. I'm also concerned about what would happen if one of us got sick during the trip.

My credit card covers death and dismemberment, but not an interrupted vacation and we definitely couldn't afford to replace this vacation anytime soon. :sad2:

One other concern is I've already paid for our whole trip, and I noticed in the Disney insurance brochure that you need to buy before trip is paid in full? :confused3

Help, please. :thumbsup2

You can still add Disney's insurance up until your final payment date (45 days prior) unless your already there.

There is another company out there called Trip Assist. www.tripassist.com
HTH!

If you go to mousesavers.com they have a link to a trip insurance website. I used this service and got better coverage for a cheaper rate.

We ALWAYS get trip insurance and one time we had to use it. It was not a real expensive trip like Disney but a few days before my DH said hw had to have back sergery right away! We got all out money back within a few weeks and now we REALLY will never go with out it.

Read the detail so you know what will count:) and most likely you won't need it anyway!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter