Trex

Not sure what that means - for girls too.

They won't tell you you can't come in if you show up with girl children.

If your girls don't like dinosaurs then it might not be the place for you, but I don't know what you meant by "is it for girls too."

What I mean is, is it a place that both girls and boys would enjoy or is it geared more for boys in the themeing

Depends on your girls. If they hate dinosaurs don't go. It's not the place for boys who hate dinosaurs either. But it's for everyone who likes or can even tolerate dinosaurs.

Depends on your girls. If they hate dinosaurs don't go. It's not the place for boys who hate dinosaurs either. But it's for everyone who likes or can even tolerate dinosaurs.

Not sure what that means - for girls too.

They won't tell you you can't come in if you show up with girl children.

If your girls don't like dinosaurs then it might not be the place for you, but I don't know what you meant by "is it for girls too."

I agree. And very well said. :thumbsup2

The solution is simple, as the OP had said....do your daughters hate dinosaurs? If so, you might wanna check out other places to eat.

My DD almost 15 isnt a fan of dinosaurs but LOVES going here as do I her mother..My DS almost 18 can take it or leave it and my DH says this is his MUST DO on every trip.. We always arrive one day early stay at a DTD resort and do DQ, dinner at Trex and shop at DTD... Its our tradtion.. Food is good, plentiful, bit pricey but worth it..Place is loud and has alot going on but we love it!!! I say make an ADR, take DD by there to see if she likes it, if she does eat there, if she doesnt there are many other places in DTD you can eat then..

The menu is also on the restaurant's website. Search Trex cafe.

We went to the one in Kansas City earlier this month. My daughter and son both loved it, but they are both dino nuts. The animatronic t-rex did scare my girl, but she likes to be scared by things like that.

The food was much better than I thought it would be. We'll definitely be going in February when we're at Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter