Trex Restaurant

Call them directly. Apparently you don't need to call them six months in advance, but you can.

you can also book online with the Disney reservation system. I booked our March 5 reservation a couple of weeks ago...it's for a late lunch.

We just walked in without a reservation in January. Didn't have to wait too long.

The food is similar to the Rainforest Cafe (same parent company) and I wouldn't call it 5-star, but it wasn't the worst we've had at WDW either.

Call them direct. They have way more times than what shows through the Disney web. I tried booking online and the only available reservation time was 9:00. I called direct and had no problem getting a 6:00.

I also called them direct for our reservation for August (407-828-8739). They had no problem putting the reservation into their system even though it was for six months away. Also, the person I spoke to knew that you could not book decent times through the Disney Reservation system but did not explain why, she confirmed that she knew about it. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter