Treats and seats Dessert party

mamamia2005

DIS Veteran
I am in the UK, and whenever I try and look at what availability is like for the treats and seats dessert party, all I get is the Stitch at the page screen. Is it because I am in the UK (not using a VPN), it is all booked up, or not released yet?
My ADR day isn't until Sunday, but I always like to start looking a few days before to get in practice!
TIA

I figured out how to turn on the VPN on my phone, but NYE dessert parties aren't available for booking yet.

Are you 100% certain that that is true? I know all 3 MK parties were loaded (and showing availability last I looked) for Jan 2-8. Is NYE a special case?

They haven’t posted the NYE events yet. For the fireworks shows at Epcot, the 31 is not available for reservations yet. When are the special events normally posted for NYE?

12/18 party of 2 - search at 6pm -Magic Kingdom 50th Fireworks Dessert Parties: Disney Enchantment Treats & Seats

MK Dessert parties were just released for Dec 30 and Dec 31. The 30th also has a 10:50 time. This gives me hope that there's a later fireworks show that just hasn't been officially announced.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter