Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives exhibition

Minnie Sue Oz

DIS Veteran
Hi all.:wave2:

Some Disney magic...........:tinker:

Just wanted to mention this fabulous exhibition "Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives" that is on at the Ronald Reagan Library & Museum for anyone who may be venturing to California!
It started a few days ago, but runs for at least the rest of 2012.

It contains 12,000 square feet of Disney memorabilia including items that have never before been seen by the public and props from movies like Mary Poppins and Pirates to name a couple.

The museum is located in Simi Valley which is a 2 hour train ride from Anaheim! The DD and I are going to the exhibition and I am very excited about it all! The Amtrak train ( very similar to our Country Link trains here in NSW from what I can gather! ) leaves from Anaheim and stops at Simi Valley. I am looking forward to seeing some of California that I haven't seen before and I do love a good relaxing train ride! It even has a buffet car:thumbsup2

If anyone has ever been on an Amtrak train trip and has any feedback that would be great!:)

Here's the link for anyone who may be interested in seeing the exhibition!

http://www.reaganfoundation.org/

Cheers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter