Treasure Cities

jeanadave

<font color=blue>I thought the poo was gone and I
Well, I'm certainly surprised, but I got a check today for $31.00. Hope it's good! They also included a $5.00 gift card for Starbucks. The letter said they planned to send a "gift" each time you cash out. I didn't do very much over there, but it looks like one of my referrals actually got to the $10 threshold.

Anyone else receive anything?

:confused3 My account still shows my full amount from July 1st. It doesn't give me an option to 'cash out' so I assumed they sent the check automatically. Haven't received anything from the yet... :confused3

:confused3 My account still shows my full amount from July 1st. It doesn't give me an option to 'cash out' so I assumed they sent the check automatically. Haven't received anything from the yet... :confused3

Well, I did e-mail them twice during the month of August asking when I would be paid. One time they said the check would go out on the 25th, and then later they said they would go out on the 30th. The check itself is handwritten..seems a little strange because it doesn't really look very professional, but I'll just throw it in my savings account and see if it stays there!

hmm I need to check over there then. I finally hit a cashout point and was waiting to see if I got paid before doing anything else over there. Maybe Maddi can tell us if that check is normal.

Yep, the check is what I have gotten in the past. When I recieved my first check from them, I was worried also but I have cashed two in the past 6 months and both went through just fine.:thumbsup2

Just a regular check and hand written.

Hopefully, mine will be here tomorrow...Im leaving soon and every penny help while at wdw:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter