TravelPro Luggage for $69

DisneyDreamMaker

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone,

Anyone in the market for luggage for their next Disney trip, The Today Show featured TravelPro luggage this morning for $69. They usually retail for much higher so i thought I would pass the info along.

Here is the link:

http://www.todayshow-travelpro.com/#/?page=main

Or go to Travelpro and type in TODAYLUGGAGE as the offer code to get the discount. It is only good for 24 hrs.

I am not in the market for a new suitcase, but if I were, these are an excellent value!!! $69 for the 30" side is a GREAT deal !!! Thanks for sharing!!! :goodvibes

I am not in the market for a new suitcase, but if I were, these are an excellent value!!! $69 for the 30" side is a GREAT deal !!! Thanks for sharing!!! :goodvibes

Love my TravelPro - have used the same pieces for over 12 years and only had to have a zipper pull fixed when the TSA accidentally cut it instead of opening my TSA lock. All the pieces still look like new - even after mutiple cruises and flights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter