Travelocity

mrsbert

DIS Veteran
Travelocity is running a 15%-20%-off special on hotels in Orlando and Disney Resorts are included. I ran the numbers for a Family Suite at ASMu and it saved me $360 compared to reserving through WDW.

For what dates? Whenever I see a special on one of those sites it's the same as the discount Disney is running themselves.

I put in dates for May 26-June 1.

The current Disney general public special offer runs through June 14, so if you didn't go through the "Special Offers" link near the bottom of the WDW web page to get the "direct from Disney" price, you may not really be saving anything by going through Travelocity.

Personally, I prefer to have complete control of my reservations without having to go through a travel agent.

Travelocity is running a 15%-20%-off special on hotels in Orlando and Disney Resorts are included. I ran the numbers for a Family Suite at ASMu and it saved me $360 compared to reserving through WDW.
No...you can get the same offer from WDW if you call and ask for the current promo....or use the promo part of the web site..but im still glad you got the discount anyways....congrats.

Just beware you cannot add the dining plan to any travelocity ressie.

kat3668 said:
Just beware you cannot add the dining plan to any travelocity ressie.

You also cant talk to Disney about your reservations which us the part that I dont like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter