• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Travelling with young children

littlelambie

Mouseketeer
What do you absolutly NOT leave the house without when you are travelling with your children?

We have about a 4 hr flight to Disneyland (straight through this time-YAY!!) and we find it so much easier if ds sleeps on the plane. We usually give him a shot of GRAVOL before we even board the plane. He is normally alseep before we even take off. I find the whole collecting our luggage ect is so much easier if he is well rested. We also always bring our portable DVD player. And hey, if ds falls asleep, we get to use it!!!

So, what about you? What do you NEED when you travel??

We travel regularly with our 3 small children (ages 4.5, 3 & 1.5), both by plane and car. There are only a few small things I refuse to travel without... lots of snacks and a dvd player (our van has one built in). Of course diapers & wipes for our littlest one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter