• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Travelling Feb 2022

Liliovesstitch

Earning My Ears
Well my final payment for our trip is made today. We fly out on 14th Feb and still not really believing that we are getting away.
I’ll do my esta tonight and then hopefully sort out my covid recovery certs as we had covid last month.
what about everyone else how are you all feeling about getting away?

So travelling to WDW in May and fairly hopeful. Going to Barbados in March and even that is feeling pretty positive currently

florida and Barbados within two months 😱😱😱😱

I know they are a little closer than I wanted them to be to be honest but its two moved trips and the March one is a cruise so dates were limited. The joys of having a big birthday during lock down - first world problems!

Well my final payment for our trip is made today. We fly out on 14th Feb and still not really believing that we are getting away.
I’ll do my esta tonight and then hopefully sort out my covid recovery certs as we had covid last month.
what about everyone else how are you all feeling about getting away?
We are heading out in 2 weeks dilemma now about booking Lft tests any hints for best companies to use??

Flying out in two weeks two. I’m so confused what is required for a 10 year old. It’s the one in the Usa that is confusing me after 2/3 days any help????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter