Travelersadvantage.com

mtchbx

Earning My Ears
Has anyone bought tickets from travelersadvantage.com. The rates seemed great and I am looking to buy AP Premium passes. They have an intrductory rate that you can join for 1 dollar for 90 days to buy the tickets.

I am a member of it and LOVE the dicsounts. The service, well... that's another story!

The 3 day to Universal are a great deal with them and the Disn tickets they sell are a good deal, but not overly so and they don't carry everything.

The best part is that you try it out and if you like it continue, if not, discontinue.

We get %5 off on our vacation minus taxes, etc and they are good about it if you really follow directions about how toget the money back.

Jenn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest