Travel trailer and pets question

you would have to look at your fuse panel to see what your ac is rated at probably 15-20 amps this would require a pretty big generator i have one for emergency's it has a 9 hp gas motor it says it will do 20 amps but it is heavy it will run for a pretty long time think about 10 hr the tank is pretty big but you might run into a problem with noise also they are like big lawnmowers and people might not like them running all day with the added weight having to bring gas not to mention it is big i would say it takes up about 2 ft wide by 3 1/2 ft long by 2 1/2 ft high and weight with full tank of gas aprox 140 lbs you may be just as well off leaving your rv in a site and going out for the day good luck hope this helped in your decision if you want more exact size and weight i will try to get info for you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter