Travel To Disney With 2 And 3 Year Old

KELLIE

Earning My Ears
hI
I am going to disney with my two kids that are 2 and 3 years olds.ANY TIPS ON MAKING IT SPEACIAL WITH THEM.We are going the frist two week in apirl and staying at all stars movies.
My son has a kidney diease amd I was told that I GOT GET A HANDICAP SPOT IN LINE IS THST TRUE. if you look at him you would never know. He is doing fine with doctor treatment:Pinkbounc :bounce:

Do a character meal

Print pics of Disney characters for the kids to color ahead of time. Let them give the pictures to them while getting pictures done etc. We did this and they made a big deal out of thanking the kids. I also included their name, address and age in the hope that we may get a picture in the mail or something, I heard that somewhere. We only went last week so I don't know if this will happen or not.

Take the kids to the Playhouse Disney show at MGM. This was my kids' favorite. It is interactive, the kids jump, dance, bounce, roar. They all love it.

Mail the kids a postcard from their favorite characters during the trip, thanking them for visiting.

Ask over on the disabiliies board.

Make sure you use a double stroller, take plenty of bottled water and a squeeze breeze. Get to the parks early and take a pool/nap break after lunch. Use plenty of sunscreen, too.

Character eamls are fun, but try a greeing first. If the kids are afraid of the characters, I would cancel the meal. Don't miss:

MK-Dumbo, Pooh, Small world, Peter pan, Tea Cups, cinderella's golden Carousel, Barnstormer (if they are tall enough), Country bears, tom Sawyer Island, Alladin, Buzz.

AK- Safari, Lion King show and Pocahontas, the boneyard and Triceratops Spin,

MGM- playhouse disney, honey I shrunk the kids playground, Muppets 3D

Epcot- my son does well here in the evenings. He is more receptive to the slower paced rides and just being wheeled around the world showcase in his stroller.

have fun!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter