travel city 10 day pass

janedo

Earning My Ears
hi, I've just ordered our 10 day world pass from travel city direct for £215. in the brochure it states that unlimited admission to disney quest is also included (seemed like a good deal to me). Just to reassure myself of a good deal i went to disneys website where i found the 10 day world pass to be £240 and this doesn't include any disneyquest admission.
Although delighted that i appear to have a bargain I'm worried that the ticket i am given in exchange for the voucher i will get will not include disneyquest.
Has anyone had one of these passes from tcd and used it with no problem in disneyquest?
thanks
janedo

We have 10 day world passes which were described when I bought them as valid for DQ. I've checked out attraction-ticket-direct's website (where I bought them) and a couple of others - they all mention DQ on their 10 day world ticket blurb. We actually have the tickets - but they don't tell you much.

Tried the WDW website but it doesn't seem to be working properly. Suggest you check with TCD, and maybe get them to put it in writing?

The 10 Day Pass offered in this country is exclusive to UK visitors. The USA version differs slightly. I have double checked this with people at my local Disney Store. The UK 10-Day Pass definately does include entry to DisneyQuest as part of the package, and any package that says it does will.

I was told if this was not the case then I should get proof that I was denied entry to DisneyQuest with this pass and I would get some of my money back.

thankyou!
i have found other websites offering the same ticket since posting so feel more reassured now - i had visions of getting to wdw and them thinking it was a figment of my imagination! The character breakfast all seems a bit chaotic as well - i was originally told it was only redeemable in AK. Does this mean the voucher for a meal at AK or does it mean the voucher for the breakfast voucher which i can then use elsewhere? I've been told both versions by travel city so i'm none the wiser.
Like everyone else who has posted the same query i just don't want any hassle when i get there. And of course there's the question of ps's to make sure you get one at all...
anyway thanx
janedo

Just to reassure you, we have just got back and used our tickets for DQ.
Tracy

We have our 10 day passes for October and it clearly states admission to Disney Quest.

We have just got back and used our 10 day pass at Disney Quest and a character breakfast at Cape May in the Beach Club with no problems at all.

Again to reassure, we had 10 day tickets from TCD & they included Disney Quest. We visited twice & the kids really enjoyed it. We hadn' t visited before.

Can recommend the coffee ^& cakes too !!

Daily addmission is approx $31 so the 10 pass isgood value.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter