Travel Agents Hold Rooms?

poodledogs55

Mouseketeer
Hello All,
Sorry if this has been asked loads of times. My family is interested in the British Isles cruise for September 2018 and we're ready to book. We've emailed Dreams Unlimited and our agent got back to us with a quote pretty quickly for an outside cabin. It was a bit more than we wanted to spend, but were ok with the inside stateroom pricing I found online. With that said, it looks like rooms are booking FAST. Our agent hasn't gotten back to us yet with inside room pricing and I'm freaking out we won't get a room. Do travel agents reserve room blocks or are the rooms truly booking quickly? Thanks in advance!

From what I have read, a lot of people put holds on rooms while they mull over the prices. While it seems that the sailings are selling out quickly, many of them will have rooms open up as people start to cancel. It is all in getting that opening day price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter