Travel agent made dining plan reservations for us, but I can't see it online!!

firsttimer4

Mouseketeer
Our Disney Travel agent booked our reservations yesterday. It included the dining plan. When I liked the reservations online it doesn't show that they are included. All I can see is our hotel reservation. Am I suppose to be able to see it??!!

Our Disney Travel agent booked our reservations yesterday. It included the dining plan. When I liked the reservations online it doesn't show that they are included. All I can see is our hotel reservation. Am I suppose to be able to see it??!!

Disney is having problems with this particular feature of the website. If your TA called Disney and made the reservations, you currently can't link them to your resort reservation. To put your mind at ease, I would call 407-WDW-DINE and give them a couple of the reservation numbers to make sure they are there.

Our TA made our dining reservations for us on 3/5/13 and all of them pulled up for me under "My Disney Experience". I didn't have to do anything.

I think I may have worded my original question wrong. It's not the dininig reservations that I'm having trouble seeing. It's the fact that I have a dining plan linked to our reservations. All I can see is that we have the hotel booked. Since this is our first trip maybe that's all I'm suppose to see. I'm really not sure.

You don't technically link a dining plan to the restaurant reservations.

The only real reason they would want to know you are on a room reservation with a dining plan is that if you go for any of the prepaid meals, you won't have to pay for them in advance.

Otherwise, until you arrive at the restaurant it doesn't make a difference if you're on the dining plan or not. Unless you made prepaid reservations (and your TA would know if you were charged for them or not) it doesn't matter.

I emailed my travel agent to see if she can figure out what's going on. When I look online it still looks like we only booked the hotel and nothing else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter